Boston Business Journal

Kane's Donuts Faces New Lawsuit From Business Partner

Kane’s Donuts, already mired in a lawsuit among family members, is now facing another court challenge: an allegation from a business partner that it hasn’t adhered to an arbitration ruling from January.

A limited liability corporation named John Dough, which owns 30% of Kane’s downtown Boston store at 90 Oliver St., argues in the lawsuit that Kane’s, which owns the other 70%, breached an agreement. The breach involves Kane's Route 1 store in Saugus.

STAY IN THE KNOW

icon

Watch NBC10 Boston news for free, 24/7, wherever you are.

icon

Get Boston local news, weather forecasts, lifestyle and entertainment stories to your inbox. Sign up for NBC Boston’s newsletters.

More on this story from Boston Business Journal

Copyright Boston Business Journal
Contact Us