Stan Lee Gets 3-Year Restraining Order Against Ex-Adviser - NBC10 Boston

Stan Lee Gets 3-Year Restraining Order Against Ex-Adviser

The order makes permanent a previous temporary restraining order Lee's lawyers had received

Find NBC Boston in your area

Channel 10 on most providers

Channel 15, 60 and 8 Over the Air

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Checklist for a Healthier Fall
    Getty Images for Discovery Times
    Lee's lawyer Jonathan Freund says Lee's family is pleased he can moved forward without being bothered or harassed, and that his previously deteriorating health is improving.

    Stan Lee's restraining order against a former business manager has been extended for three years.

    A Los Angeles Superior Court judge approved the move Friday, ordering Keya Morgan to stay away from the Marvel Comics mogul and his family.

    The order makes permanent a previous temporary restraining order Lee's lawyers had received.

    It's another step toward restoring stability for the 95-year-old Lee, who has been the subject of a power struggle involving his daughter, Morgan, and others who sought roles in his life and business after the death his Lee's wife last year.

    Lee's lawyer Jonathan Freund says Lee's family is pleased he can moved forward without being bothered or harassed, and that his previously deteriorating health is improving.

    Morgan's attorney did not immediately return an email seeking comment.