It's the season of celebration and that means festive gatherings on the agenda. But when it comes to drinks at parties, we all need to pace ourselves, or avoid the alcohol altogether.
If you're about to go to a party or host one, think about mocktail options along with all those cocktails.
4 Mocktail & Cocktail Holiday Drink Recipes:
Get Boston local news, weather forecasts, lifestyle and entertainment stories to your inbox. Sign up for NBC Boston’s newsletters.
1. Cocktail Holiday Mule: Courtesy of Matt Nuernberger, President of GrandTen Distilling
- 0.5 oz GrandTen Distilling Cranberry (Massachusetts Cranberry Liqueur)
- 1.5 oz GrandTen Distilling FirePuncher Vodka
- 0.5 oz Lime
- Top with Ginger Beer
2. Mocktail Merry Mule: Courtesy of Abbie Romanul, Founder of Raising the Bar
- 1 oz Cranberry juice
- 1.5 oz Amethyst nonalcoholic spirit
- 0.5 oz Lime
- Top with ginger beer
In a rocks glass over ice, combine cranberry juice and Amethyst nonalcoholic spirit. Top with ginger beer and give a generous squeeze of lime.
More on Holidays
3. Cocktail Gin Daisy: Courtesy of Matt Nuernberger
- 1.5 oz GrandTen Distilling Wire Works American Gin
- 0.5 oz Pom Juice
- Aromatic Bitters
- 0.25 oz Orange Juice
- Top with soda water
4. Mocktail Merry & Bright: Courtesy of Abbie Romanul
- 1 oz Ceder’s Crisp nonalcoholic spirit
- 1 dropper full of All the Bitter alcohol-free aromatic bitters
- 1 oz Fresh clementine
- 2 oz chilled AVEC Hibiscus Pom mixer
- Thyme and clementine slice to garnish
In a shaker with ice, combine the first three ingredients. Strain into a champagne flute and top with AVEC hibiscus pomegranate mixer. Garnish and enjoy!