Join us as CNBC's Tanvir Gill chats with investor and Aquamarine Capital CEO Guy Spier on his top stock picks and long-term investment strategies.
A stream of the conversation will be available to CNBC Pro subscribers here at 2:30 p.m. SIN / 6:30 a.m. GMT / 1:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, Nov. 10.
Spier started the Aquamarine Fund after being inspired by legendary investor Warren Buffett's investment philosophy. In June 2007, Spier made headlines by bidding $650,000 with renowned investor Mohnish Pabrai for a charity lunch with Buffett. Prior to starting Aquamarine Fund, Spier worked as an investment banker in New York, and as a management consultant in London and Paris.
Have questions you would like us to cover in the discussion? Submit them here.
Get Boston local news, weather forecasts, lifestyle and entertainment stories to your inbox. Sign up for NBC Boston’s newsletters.
Learn more from our previous Pro Talks:
- Brian Sullivan's exclusive interviews with top investors at Milken Conference
- Dan Niles gives his favorite tech picks amid inflation and Fed tapering concerns
- Hargreaves Lansdown's Streeter talks inflation, China and the stocks to watch
Related coverage from Pro:
- Here are 20 of Goldman Sachs' favorite Asian stocks right now
- JPMorgan picks 3 chip stocks set to benefit as supply chain disruptions ease
- If inflation slams the economy, these are the stocks you want to own, says Bernstein