Join us as CNBC's Tanvir Gill chats with investor and Aquamarine Capital CEO Guy Spier on his top stock picks and long-term investment strategies.
A stream of the conversation will be available to CNBC Pro subscribers here at 2:30 p.m. SIN / 6:30 a.m. GMT / 1:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, Nov. 10.
Spier started the Aquamarine Fund after being inspired by legendary investor Warren Buffett's investment philosophy. In June 2007, Spier made headlines by bidding $650,000 with renowned investor Mohnish Pabrai for a charity lunch with Buffett. Prior to starting Aquamarine Fund, Spier worked as an investment banker in New York, and as a management consultant in London and Paris.
Have questions you would like us to cover in the discussion? Submit them here.
Learn more from our previous Pro Talks:
- Brian Sullivan's exclusive interviews with top investors at Milken Conference
- Dan Niles gives his favorite tech picks amid inflation and Fed tapering concerns
- Hargreaves Lansdown's Streeter talks inflation, China and the stocks to watch
Related coverage from Pro:
- Here are 20 of Goldman Sachs' favorite Asian stocks right now
- JPMorgan picks 3 chip stocks set to benefit as supply chain disruptions ease
- If inflation slams the economy, these are the stocks you want to own, says Bernstein