New Hampshire

10 People Treated for Carbon Monoxide Exposure at New Hampshire Home

New Hampshire authorities say 10 people, including residents and first responders, have been treated for carbon monoxide exposure at a home in Claremont.

Authorities say there were high levels of the gas at the Belding Street home when crews were called to the scene late Thursday.

Fire investigators say the following were taken to hospitals: three occupants of the home, two friends who came by to visit, a police officer, two firefighters, and two EMS providers.

The cause of the carbon monoxide release was under investigation.

Copyright AP - Associated Press
Contact Us