It’s October, do you have your pumpkin yet? If not, no worries, there are plenty of amazing pumpkin patches in and around Boston to pick the perfect pumpkin or two for Halloween carving and fall decorating. Plus, many pumpkin patches are offering fall festival fun, hayrides and more.
Check out our list of a dozen great spots where you are sure to find your perfect pumpkin:
- Belkin Family Lookout Farm, Natick – Head to Belkin Family Lookout Farm to find your pumpkin this season. You can also tide the train to the Children’s Play Area, visit their farm animals and enjoy other fun fall activities. 89 Pleasant St., South Natick.
- Smolak Farms, North Andover – Smolak Farms has loads of pumpkins in it’s patch for you to choose from. Head to Smolak each weekend through October for the Fall Children’s Festivals where children can enjoy wee wagons, cow trains, duck races, hay maze, face painting, bouncy house, super slide and spin art. 315 S. Bradford St., North Andover.
- Wilson Farm, Lexington – Wilson Farm is a great place to stop and grab your pumpkin this season. While you’re there enjoy some fall treats or take a walk through their corn maze. 10 Pleasant St., Lexington.
- Parlee Farms, Tyngsboro – Parlee Farms’ pumpkin patch is bursting with pumpkins this season. While you’re there check out Annie’s Animal Barns, Farmer Mark’s Tractor Training Course and the hay play area. 95 Farwell Road, Tyngsboro.
- Ward’s Berry Farm, Sharon – Ward’s Berry Farm in Sharon grows more than 30 acres of pumpkins in all shapes and sizes and this season is no exception. You’re sure to find what you’re looking for among their 100,000 pumpkins they grow annually. 614 South Main St., Sharon.
- Brooksby Farm, Peabody – Take a trip to the pumpkin yard at Brooksby Farm in Peabody to find your perfect pumpkin. Check the farm’s website for other fun, fall activities for the kiddos happening all season long. 54 Felton St., Peabody.
- Krochmal Farms, Tewksbury – Head to Krochmal Farms for its annual Pumpkin Festival with plenty to choose from. While you’re there enjoy their farm animals, corn maze, pony rides and more. 31 Jennie’s Way, Tewksbury.
- Boston Hill Farm, North Andover – Boston Hill Farm’s pumpkin field is open for you to pick your own pumpkin. Grab a wagon to pull out to the field and pick your favorite. 1370 Turnpike St., North Andover.
- Connors Farm, Danvers – There’s so much to do if you head to Connors Farm to pick your pumpkin this season. With so many activities for the kiddos each day of the week, you’ll need to check their website for all the happenings. 30 Valley Road, Rte. 35, Danvers.
- Shelburne Farm, Stow – Just 20 miles from Boston, Shelburne Farm in Stowe is open seven days a week to pick your own pumpkin. While you’re there check out all the fun, family activities happening this season, too. 106 West Acton Road, Stow.
- Tougas Family Farm, Northborough – Visit the pumpkin patch at Tougas Family Farm and you’re sure to find your perfect pumpkin. While you’re there be sure to visit their barnyard animals and more. 234 Ball St., Northborough.
- Cider Hill Farm – Cider Hill Farm in Amesbury offers hayrides and pumpkin picking throughout October. The children will love it too visiting the farm animals and other fun happenings. 45 Fern Ave., Amesbury.
You can find even more locations throughout the state by visiting MassGrown’s farm locator and selecting pick-your-own by crop.