2 Dead After Suspected Carbon Monoxide Leak in Methuen

The Methuen Fire Department said foul play is not a suspected factor in the deaths

Getty Images

Two people are dead Saturday following a suspected carbon monoxide leak at a home in Methuen, Massachusetts, fire officials announced.

The Methuen Fire Department responded to a home on Holly Street around 12 p.m. They found both victims, an 86-year-old man and an 85-year-old woman, at the home.

Foul play is not a suspected factor in the deaths, according to police.

Methuen Fire and Police Departments are investigating the incident.

No further information has been released at this time.

Contact Us