New Hampshire

6 in Serious Condition After Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Six residents are in serious condition after being poisoned by carbon monoxide, according to New Hampshire fire officials.

Officials with Campton-Thornton Fire Rescue said it happened on Tree Line Drive in Thornton early Sunday morning, where a resident woke up to an activated CO alarm and was overcome by the gas.

A New Hampshire State Police trooper was the first one on the scene and found multiple residents in distress.

Responding crews began treating patients at the scene before paramedics took them to local hospitals.

The victims' current conditions are unclear at this time.

No other details were immediately available.

Contact Us