Columbia Gas responded to a gas leak reported at a high school in Lawrence, Massachusetts.
The utility said around 5:30 p.m. Wednesday that a leak had been reported at Lawrence High School. Around 6:30 p.m., Columbia Gas said there was a small leak in an oven, but it had been isolated. Crews deemed the situation safe.
Columbia Gas crews also responded to a leak in Lawrence Tuesday.
Lawrence is one of the three communities impacted by the fires and explosions along Columbia Gas' lines in September.