Man Airlifted With Serious Burns After Propane Grill Fire - NBC10 Boston

Man Airlifted With Serious Burns After Propane Grill Fire

Find NBC Boston in your area

Channel 10 on most providers

Channel 15, 60 and 8 Over the Air

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    USDA: Washing Raw Chicken Puts You at Risk for Illness
    NBC10 Boston

    A Massachusetts man suffered serious burns Wednesday after a flash fire was sparked by a propane grill.

    A 35-year-old Whitman resident suffered first- and second-degree burns, according to fire officials. Crews responded to his School Street home around 6:45 p.m.

    The man was airlifted to a Boston hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.

    Investigators believe vapor ignited after the man disconnected the propane tank from the grill while it was still on.

    Video Shows Man Swinging Sword During Fla. Dispute

    [NATL] Video Shows Man Swinging Sword During Fla. Dispute

    Police are looking for a man seen swinging a sword during an altercation in Florida over a trash pile.

    (Published Monday, Aug. 19, 2019)

    Get the latest from NBC Boston anywhere, anytime:

    App

    Download our FREE app for iPhone, iPad and Android. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and sign up for our e-mail newsletters.