A Home Depot in Auburn, Massachusetts, reopened Wednesday morning after a gas leak forced it to close for several hours.
The store, located on Washington Street, was evacuated around 2 p.m. Tuesday and remained closed for the rest of the day due to a "propane incident" in the back of the building, the fire department said on Twitter.
The fire department and Osterman Gas used a controlled burn outside of the store to deplete the supply of propane.
Get Boston local news, weather forecasts, lifestyle and entertainment stories to your inbox. Sign up for NBC Boston’s newsletters.
In a tweet Wednesday morning, fire officials announced the store was reopening.