A construction worker was electrocuted in New Hampshire Thursday after a hydraulic lift came into contact with live wires, fire officials confirm.
Nashua Fire Rescue said in a press release that crews responded to a condominium complex on Cannongate Road around 12:15 p.m. The victim, whose identity has not been released, was working in the lift.
The worker's injuries were fatal.
In-depth news coverage of the Greater Boston Area.
While details remained limited Thursday evening, the incident is under investigation by local authorities and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.