The former Boston Globe employee who has accused the newspaper's top editor of sending her inappropriate text messages says the paper is now trying to intimidate and silence her.
Hilary Sargent, a former editor for Boston.com, last month tweeted a screenshot of a text exchange she said occurred between her and Brian McGrory in which she says McGrory asked her what she wears when she writes.
McGrory denied the allegations and the Globe filed a lawsuit against Sargent to make her to reveal more information about the texts.
In her response Tuesday, Sargent says she is "reasonably" cooperating and it "makes no sense" for the Globe to press her for details on texts and emails it can obtain from McGrory.
In-depth news coverage of the Greater Boston Area.
McGrory's attorney says his client has turned them over.