Reports have started coming in tallying snowfall amounts in areas of New England that have seen accumulation Friday morning.
Some areas in Massachusetts have seen as much as 9 inches fall already.
Others have seen damage resulting from the winter storms, such as trees and utility lines coming down.
Here are the latest snowfall totals for Friday's storm, from SKYWARN reports:
Get Boston local news, weather forecasts, lifestyle and entertainment stories to your inbox. Sign up for NBC Boston’s newsletters.
- Buckland, Mass. - 6 inches (Elevation 1200 feet) as of 7 a.m.
- South Ashfield, Mass - 6 inches (Elevation 975 feet) as of 7 a.m.
- Buckland, Mass. - 3 inches (Elevation 700 feet) as of 7:20 a.m.
- Westhampton, Mass. - 4 inches (Elevation 1200 feet) as of 8 a.m.
- Chester, Mass. - Round Hill: 7 inches as of 8:08 a.m.
- Granville, Mass. - 3.5 inches as of 9:10 a.m.
- Rowe, Mass. - 7 inches as of 10 a.m.
- Chesterfield, Mass. - 7 inches as of 10 a.m.
- Plainfield, Mass. - 9 inches as of 10:45 a.m.
There have also been several damage reports Friday morning, from the wet snow and wind.
- Ashfield, Mass. - Creamery Road - Tree down on Wires, 843 Bug Hill Road - Tree down on Wires
- Chesterfield, Mass. - 25 Willcut Road - Tree limb and Wires down on a car - no injuries
- Ashfield, Mass. - Tree down on Creamery Road at Spruce Corner Road
- Granville, Mass. - Main Road - Tree down on Wires
- Ashfield, Mass. - Spruce Corner Road - Power lines down, Conway Road - Trees down
- Conway, Mass. -- Power lines down on Ives Road
- Chester, Mass. -- Multiple Trees down on Round Hill Road
- Otis, Mass. -- Lee-Westfield Road at Evergreen - Wires Down
- Chesterfield, Mass.-- Sugar Hill Road - Tree down on Wires
Rowe, Mass. - Multiple Trees and Wires down on Davis Mine Road
Chesterfield, Mass. - Multiple Trees and Wires down in town including on Ireland Street and Sugar Hill Road
Goshen, Mass. - Tree down on Wires on Shaw Road
Worthington, Mass. - Huntington Road - Tree down in the road
Cummington, Mass. - Tree down on Wires in the area of 32 Wilder Road
There have also been several reports of wind gusts over 40 mph:
- Milton, Mass. - Blue Hill - non-asos: 45 mph - 7:56 a.m.
- Plymouth, Mass. - 49 mph - 8:01 a.m.
- Orleans, Mass. - 43 mph - 8:19 a.m.
- Plymouth, Mass. - 50 mph - 8:21 mph
- Westerly, Rhode Island - 40 mph - 8:23 a.m.
- Winthrop, Mass. - 42 mph - 8:24 a.m.