What to Know
- The parade will begin at 11 a.m. in downtown Boston.
- Patriots players will travel down Boylston, Tremont and Cambridge Streets in duck boats for the parade.
- Parking restrictions and street closures will be in effect.
The city of Boston announced street closures, parking restrictions and the Patriots' championship parade route for Tuesday's big celebration.
The Pats will travel in style on duck boats down Boylston, Tremont and Cambridge Streets beginning at 11 a.m.
At 9 a.m. Tuesday, The following roads will be closed for the parade:
- Boylston Street, Mass. Avenue to Tremont Street;
- Tremont Street, Boylston Street to Court Street;
- Cambridge Street, Court Street to New Chardon Street
Parking restrictions will be in effect starting at 6 a.m. near the parade route, the city said. Streets with limited parking will have signs that say, "No Stopping Boston Police Special Event." Public transportation is highly encouraged.
In-depth news coverage of the Greater Boston Area.
Click here for complete information on parking restrictions.
The New England Patriots defeated the Los Angeles Rams 13-3 on Sunday in Super Bowl LIII.