The Los Angeles Rams are a slight underdog against the New England Patriots in Sunday's Super Bowl.
But EA Sports begs to differ.
In the video game maker's simulation of the NFL's championship game on "Madden NFL 19," the Rams defeated the Patriots 30-27. All-Pro defensive tackle Aaron Donald was named the Most Valuable Player for his four-sack performance.
Tom Brady led the Patriots to a 17-3 halftime lead, but the Rams rallied in the second half and won the game on Todd Gurley's 5-yard touchdown run.
Here are the other scoring plays, according to the simulation:
History of the American Football Dates Back to the 1800s
- Patriots rookie Sony Michel scores on a 3-yard touchdown run (Patriots 7, Rams 0)
5 Performances That Rocked the Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Quarterback Tom Brady throws a touchdown pass to wideout Juian Edelman (Patriots 14, Rams 0)
- Kicker Greg Zuerlein boots a 38-yard field goal (Patriots 14, Rams 3)
- New England's Stephen Gostkowski answers with a 42-yard field goal before the half (Patriots 17, Rams 3)
- Jared Goff tosses a 46-yard touchdown pass to receiver Robert Woods (Patriots 17, Rams 10)
- Zuerlein converts a 21-yard field goal (Patriots 17, Rams 13)
- Gostkowski kicks a 32-yard field goal (Patriots 20, Rams 13)
- Goff connects with Josh Reynolds for a 26-yard touchdown pass (Patriots 20, Rams 20)
- Zuerlein kicks a 53-yard field goal to open the fourth quarter (Rams 23, Patriots 20)
- Brady hits James White for a 9-yard touchdown pass (Patriots 27, Rams 23)
- Todd Gurley comes through with a 5-yard touchdown run (Rams 30, Patriots 27)
Since the annual tradition began in 2004, Madden NFL has correctly predicted 10 out of 14 Super Bowl winners, according to CNBC. In 2014, EA's simulation of Super Bowl XLIX matched the final score of the real game: Patriots 28, Seahawks 24.
Last year, however, Madden predicted the Patriots would beat the Philadelphia Eagles 24-20. Instead, the Eagles won 41-33. The simulation game did correctly forsee that it would be a come-from-behind win — but, it just happened to be for the other team.