Aaron Judge's history-seeking season has thousands upon thousands of people in New York and across America asking one single, all-important question: What time do the Yankees play today?
The Bronx slugger hit his 61st home run of the season on Sept. 28, after being stuck on 60 for about a half-dozen games. That tied him with Roger Maris for the American League record set on, of course, Sept. 26, 1961.
Judge had a few chances to hit 61 on the same date, 61 years later, but, alas, it wasn't meant to be. But now he has his sights set on getting the record all to himself, as one more would set a new record.
Here's the full Yankees' regular season remaining schedule, so you never have to wonder again.
Get Boston local news, weather forecasts, lifestyle and entertainment stories to your inbox. Sign up for NBC Boston’s newsletters.
- Friday, Sept. 30: Home vs Orioles, 7:05 p.m. ET; TV - Amazon Prime Video
- Saturday, Oct. 1: Home vs. Orioles, 1:05 p.m. ET; TV - YES, MLBN (out-of-market only)
- Sunday, Oct. 2: Home vs. Orioles, 1:35 p.m. ET; TV - YES, MLBN (out-of-market only)
- Monday, Oct. 3: At Texas Rangers, 7:05 p.m. ET; TV - YES, MLBN (out-of-market only)
- Tuesday, Oct. 4: Double header at Texas Rangers, 2:05 p.m. ET; TV - YES, MLBN (out-of-market only); 8:05 p.m. ET; TV - YES
- Wednesday, Oct. 5: At Texas Rangers, 4:05 p.m. ET; TV - YES
Copyright NBC New York