• Lakeville Oct 17

    Elderly Housing Evacuated in Lakeville Due to High Carbon Monoxide Levels

    Residents of a Lakeville, Massachusetts, elderly housing facility were temporarily evacuated Saturday morning due to high carbon monoxide levels, the Lakeville Fire Department said. Lakeville firefighters responded to a report of carbon monoxide alarm activation at 42 Lebaron Blvd shortly before 5 a.m. The location is a 56-unit apartment building that houses residents aged 55 and over. Carbon monoxide levels…

Contact Us