The Bruins are fresh off of a historic 19 game point streak, but have lost their last three games.
While it's easy to expect the team to be tired after such a run, the Bruins are beginning to rack up quite the list of injured players, as they prepare for their final push to the playoffs.
With only 11 games remaining in the regular season, the Bruins, who are in second place in the Atlantic Division, are currently dealing with the following injured players. The list has become staggering.
- LW Jake DeBrusk is questionable for Saturday's game against Columbus with a lower body injury
- D Torey Krug is questionable for Saturday's game against Columbus with an illness
- D Matt Grzelcyk is out indefinitely with an arm injury
- LW Marcus Johansson is out indefinitely with an upper body injury
- D Kevan Miller is out indefinitely with an upper body injury
- F Marcus Johansson remains out with a lung contusion
- RW David Pastrnak remains out as he recovers from surgery on his thumb, which he injured in February
If the Bruins hope to go into the playoffs on a high note, and turn around their three game skid, they would be well served to have their star players heal sooner rather than later.
Click here to download the new MyTeams App by NBC Sports! Receive comprehensive coverage of your teams and stream the Celtics easily on your device.