Man Dies From Smoke Inhalation in House Fire - NBC10 Boston

Man Dies From Smoke Inhalation in House Fire

Find NBC Boston in your area

Channel 10 on most providers

Channel 15, 60 and 8 Over the Air

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    A 54-year-old man was killed in a house fire Friday evening in Somersworth, New Hampshire.

    Janis Millers was found dead in a hallway when crews responded to the fire at 86 South St. around 5:45 p.m.

    The fire started on a front porch. Officials believe the fire originated on the front porch.

    In an autopsy that was performed in Concord Saturday morning, the New Hampshire Medical Examiner's Office determined Millers died from smoke inhalation.

    The fire remains under investigation.