A Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant in Burlington, Mass is holding a weeklong fundraiser to support the family of the general manager who died in a chemical incident earlier this month.
Ryan Baldera died after inhaling toxic fumes from two accidentally-mixed cleaning agents at the Burlington restaurant. Baldera, of Lawrence, left behind a wife and a newborn son.
All proceeds from dine-in or carry-out orders placed from Dec. 2 to Dec. 8 will go towards an education fund for Baldera’s son, the restaurant said in a statement.
The fundraiser will also include a silent auction for items such as game-day experiences and signed memorbilia.
In-depth news coverage of the Greater Boston Area.
The restaurant is located at 15 South Ave in Burlington, Mass. and is open from 11 a.m. to 1 a.m.