Fire crews were on the scene of fire inside a school in Boston overnight on Thursday.
A fire broke out at Berea S.D.A. Academy in the neighborhood of Mattapan around 1 a.m.
First responders were called to the scene, but no injuries were reported.
In-depth news coverage of the Greater Boston Area.
The Boston Globe reports the fire, which appears to have been caused by electrical wiring inside a classroom, created about $200,000 in damage.
The building had also reportedly been undergoing renovations at the time.