It’s that time of year – cooler temperatures, leaves changing color and Oktoberfest! Dorchester Brewing is celebrating the official Oktoberfest Kick-Off Saturday, Sept. 22 with lots of fresh Oktoberfest beer served in traditional German liter steins. If you needed any excuse to wear that German lederhosen and dirndls hanging in your closet, then nows your chance!
This festive celebration with expanded capacity (plenty of room for all!) will make you feel like you’re in Munich including a live German band, traditional food and all things Oktoberfest and to keep things going, they also got a DJ to end the night!
Doors open at 11:30 am and the first 300 people to purchase an Oktoberfest beer will receive a FREE branded Oktoberfest mugs*, so get here early and stay all day. So, get your German beer drinking gear on and get ready to party!
Here’s the lineup:
- 11:30 am: Doors open!! FREE branded DBco Oktoberfest mug for the first 300 people that enter and purchase an Oktoberfest beer!*
- 12pm-4pm: Treats for purchase from Caked Boston
- 2pm-5:30 pm: Live German Music from The Double Eagle Oktoberfest Band
- 1pm-8pm: Food for purchase from The Burgundians with options like:
Savory: “Liege Of Nations” – sliced sausage, dijon bechemel, gouda, and housemade sauerkraut
Sweet: “German Chocolate Brownie” – Chocolate stuffed, Coconut pecan frosting, brownie, whipped cream, and chocolate drizzle
- 4pm-8pm: Jaju Pierogi- Pop-Up
- 7:30-10:30: Spinning beats from DJ Sprino
*One per person
In-depth news coverage of the Greater Boston Area.