Massachusetts

1 Dead, Another Hospitalized Due to Carbon Monoxide Incident

The fatal carbon monoxide incident happened on Brows Beach Road in Wales, Mass.

One person is dead and another person has been hospitalized due to a carbon monoxide incident in Wales, Massachusetts on Wednesday, according to authorities.

The incident took place Wednesday afternoon on Brows Beach Road and is under a joint investigation by Massachusetts State Police, the Wales police and fire departments, and the Hampden district attorney.

Part of the investigation will determine if the home had working carbon monoxide alarms, which are required in every Massachusetts home.

The incident took place on Brows Beach Road and is under a joint investigation by Massacusetts State Police, the Wales police and fire departments, and the Hampden district attorney. 

Local

In-depth news coverage of the Greater Boston Area.

‘The Final Word’ Mayoral Forum

Man Killed in Manchester Pedestrian Crash

Part of the investigation will determine if the home had working carbon monoxide alarms, which are required in every Massachusetts home.
Contact Us