- 1/2 Cup pistachios, roasted and lightly salted
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 1/2 Cup fresh mint
- 1/4 Cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Cup fresh lemon juice
- Zest from 1/2 an orange (optional)
- Salt and pepper
1. Combine pistachios, garlic, mint, parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, and orange zest and juice in a food processor. Pulse until the ingredients are coarsely chopped. Taste and adjust. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
Get Boston local news, weather forecasts, lifestyle and entertainment stories to your inbox. Sign up for NBC Boston’s newsletters.
2. To serve, generously pour gremolata on top of the individual lamb and finish with a little extra orange zest and sprigs of mint for beauty.
3. Store in an airtight container up to 1 week.
Anna’s Tip: Try this with chicken, shrimp and white fish. It’s delicious!